It is important to us that you feel comfortable interacting with Spicergreene.com. For this reason, we want you to fully understand the priority that we place on the confidentiality of customer information.
This Policy was last updated on March 20, 2020.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present Spicer Greene’s Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing.
- To notify you about changes to the Spicer Greene’s Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on Spicer Greene’s Website.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, if any.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Spicer Greene’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Spicer Greene’s about the Spicer Greene’s Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Spicer Greene’s, our customers or others.
Promotional Offers from Spicer Greene’s
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Spicer Greene’s to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out at any other time by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
The Spicer Greene Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Spicer Greene’s will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with any personally identifiable information, we will delete that information from our systems.
We retain information provided by our visitors when registering for an account, including name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We utilize industry-standard encryption technologies when transmitting and receiving customer registration information. Moreover, we store customer registration information in a secure, confidential database with the account password as an encrypted string.
When visitors give us their email address (e.g., when registering for an account or signing up for Spicer Greene Jewelers’ email newsletter), or send us any form of email correspondence, we retain their email address in our confidential, customer database. We do not sell our client email lists to third parties. Your email address may be provided to a third-party payment processor when completing an e-commerce transaction or to a third-party review service subsequent to placing an e-commerce order. We may also use your email address to share Spicer Greene Jewelers' information with you about products or services that we think may be of interest. You may opt to not receive these emails at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of email communications. If you would like us to make sure that you do not receive Spicer Greene Jewelers promotional emails in the future, please email us.
If you provide a mailing address, you will receive periodic, promotional mailings from us.
For your security, we do not store full credit or debit card numbers to our customer database, nor do we save other sensitive cardholder data, including expiration dates or card security codes.
Cookies & Sessions
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, court order or a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to be in compliance with the law.
We do our best to accurately represent the size and relative size differences between our products. However, some articles may appear slightly smaller or larger than they are in reality.
Item Availability & Price Changes
All items shown on the website are subject to prior sale. Although we attempt to display only products that are available for immediate purchase, occasionally we may have a product that is for sale on the website that is unavailable.
Product prices are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel an order and refund a customer’s money if we find that a price is listed incorrectly on our website. In addition, we reserve the right to change prices for the same product to reflect changes in our vendor’s suggested retail prices, fluctuations in demand, or the cost of component materials for an item, etc.
Any feedback, questions, or requests concerning Spicer Greene Jewelers’ website should be directed to email@example.com. You may also call us at (828) 253-1805
Please Note: With the acceptance of these terms, the customer agrees to the above terms and conditions. No other policies, either expressed or implied will be honored.