Skip to content
Did you know?
- Sapphire is the birthstone for September and comes in every color except red.
- Sapphire is a very hard, durable gemstone. It measures a 9/10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale, which makes sapphire a great choice for daily wear.
- Fine sapphires can be found in Sri Lanka, Burma, Kashmir, Madagascar, and in the United States.
- In ancient times, sapphire was believed to bring protection, good fortune and spiritual insight.
- Because of its durability, sapphire crystals are used to make watch faces, circuit boards, lasers and other industrial applications.